Monday, April 18, 2016

SUMMER

SUMMER! Summer is my favorite season in the whole year. I love that in summer I don’t have to do homework! I love school but summer is a break (that we all need). During summer I love to go swimming with my friends (especially with diving boards). Also I like to go biking. Some of my favorite summer flowers are daisies, roses, tulips and orchard. Some of the places I like to go are the zoo, the butterfly garden, water parks and the shack. The Shack is a AMAZING pancake house that me and my family visit in the summer. Their pancakes are the best that I have ever had. The reason I really like summer is that it is a time to spend quality family and friend time! Enjoy the few weeks left of the school year because then…. Its summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment